Our pediatric dentists and team want to provide you and your child with an outstanding experience at our office and make sure that your child’s dental appointment in Orlando, Florida, is efficient and effective. In order to help us do that, we ask that you take some time to familiarize yourself with our office policies before your child’s visit. When you are ready to schedule your child’s appointment with Dr. Michael DiMauro or Dr. Joshua Cline, contact one of our team members by phone or text at 407-352-4800.
- We strive to provide services in a timely manner. We ask that you please respect the time of those patients who follow your appointment and arrive at the appointed time.
- As a courtesy, we will gladly file your insurance claim. Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the subscriber to know the limitations of the policy, including deductibles and exclusions. Insurance payment is NOT a guarantee of payment in full. Co-pays are expected at the time of service.
- Parents are welcome to accompany their child/children to the treatment area. We ask that you please take an “observer” role and allow us to focus our attention on your child.
- Twenty-four hours’ notice is required for the cancellation of a scheduled appointment. A fee WILL be assessed based on both the type and duration of the missed appointment.
- A discharge notice will be forwarded following a second missed appointment.
- It is the responsibility of each family to keep us informed of any pertinent changes in medical history, contact information or insurance carrier.