Your child only gets one smile, and our pediatric dentists and team are here to ensure that smile serves your child for life. We believe in the tell-show-do approach to explain treatments so your child can begin to develop the skills they need to take care of their smile on their own. If necessary, we will take several visits and all the time your child needs to develop trust and a positive relationship with our team. And of course, you are always welcome to accompany your child back to the treatment room!
In the links below, you can learn more about our options for pediatric dentistry in Orlando, Florida. To schedule your child’s appointment with Dr. Michael DiMauro or Dr. Joshua Cline, call or text our office at 407-352-4800 and speak with one of our team members.
- Baby Tooth Crowns
- Caring for Your Child’s Teeth
- Early Infant Oral Care
- Pediatric Dental Cleanings & Exams
- Pediatric Dental Emergencies
- Pediatric Dental Fillings
- Pediatric Dental Sealants
- Pediatric Digital X-Rays
- Pediatric Fluoride Treatments
- Pediatric Nitrous Oxide
- Pediatric Tooth Extractions
- Space Maintainers
- Special Needs Dentistry for Children
- Tooth Eruption